• Are you enrolled to vote?

    Elections - vote here sign

    To vote in the 2013 Local Elections, you need to be enrolled on the electoral roll.

    Voting papers are mailed out to people who have enrolled and need to be filled in, and mailed back by 12 noon on Saturday 12 October. Everyone who was correctly enrolled by Friday 16 August 2013 will get their voting papers for the 2013 local elections sent to them in the mail.